We work closely with our students, schools, parents, and teachers to create a program that works for each student as an individual. Upon entrance to the program each student is interviewed. Our goal is to help our students in and outside the gym.
This is their program as much as it is the coaches and staff of InnerCity Weightlifting. They set their own rules and expectations. We seek to involve any student on a direct path to gang involvement, former and active gang members, and young victims of domestic abuse.
We grew from 4 to over 100 students in our first 8 months. By the end of our first 8 months, 100% of our target students referred at least one friend.
For security reasons, student names are not available on the website.
- Jon Feinman: Executive Director, Founder, CSCS, USAW Coach
- Ken Lima: Chief Operations Officer
- Reggie Talbert: GM and Coach
- Josh Feinman: Program Director and Coach, N.A.S.M. CPT
- Marcus Lewis: Student Intake Coordinator and Coach
- Matt Delaney: Head Coach, CSCS, Qualified National Level Weightlifter
- Shamsul Emerich: Coach, N.A.S.M. CPT
- Sarah Cahill: Coach, CSCS, Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach of USA Women's Hockey and at Northeastern University
- Jerome O'brien: Coach, American Academy of Personal Training
- Board President, Chair of the Executive Committee
Anne Morriss: Founder and Managing Director, Concire Leadership Institute
- Board Treasurer, Chair of the Finance/Operations Committee
Juan-Pablo Mas: Senior Associate, Morgenthaler Ventures
- Chair of the Revenue Committee
Rob Zaccardi: Vice President, EdVestors
- Chair of the Transportation and Security Committee
David Cullen: Founder and President, Intelligence Security International
- Laura Angelini: Attorney, Hinckley, Allen and Snyder
- Gregory J. Burnett: Non-Profit Consultant
- Sarah Cahill: Assistant Director of Strength and Conditioning, Northeastern University
- Ashley Earle: Community Relations Coordinator, Boston Celtics
- Grant Freeland: Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Gary French: Lieutenant Detective, Boston Police Department
- Carolyn Grimes: Program Director, Scott/Ross Center for Community Service, Simmons College
- Michael Lustig: Regional Manager, Ulthera, Inc.
- John J. Larivee: Chief Executive Officer, Community Resources for Justice